.post-body img { width:600px; height:auto; }

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Arsenal Completes Signing Of Teenage Nigerian Defender


Arsenal have completed the signing of Semi Ajayi on a free transfer after the young defender was released by Championship club Charlton at the end of last season.

The 19 year old left Charlton at the end of last season and had been training with Norwich City after accepting an offer of a trial with the Premier League club.

HE SAID: I am delighted to announce that I have officially signed for Arsenal. Can’t wait to see what the next two seasons here have in store for me.

It was sad to end my ten year spell with Charlton this summer and I can speak highly enough of all of the wonderful people I met during my ten years there and I wish all those at Charlton the best for the future as I will always have a soft spot for the club and its fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment